Valley Heights Preschool Long Day Care Centre provides children with an educational setting in a home-like atmosphere. Our environment offers welcoming and inviting spaces taking into account children’s interests and abilities.
Our indoor and outdoor environments promote competence, independent exploration, curiosity and discovery to engage each child’s ability. This includes individual, small group and large group experiences which provide a rich and diverse range of experiences promoting children’s learning and development.
Physical indoor environment includes:
- Large open plan classrooms.
- Natural lighting and ventilation with high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning including high ceiling fans.
- Clean and Hygienic.
- Security surveillance cameras
Physical outdoor environment includes:
- Natural landscaping with garden hedging around the perimeter of the service
- Age appropriate climbing equipment within height restrictions
- Compliant rubber soft fall on outdoor play areas.
- Shade structures.
- Security surveillance cameras (outdoor playgrounds and carpark).
For more information on any of our programs or to visit Valley Heights Preschool Long Day Care Centre to discuss enrolling your child into one of our programs please contact us today